Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Gripping Beast resin miniatures

 Having discovered my new found love for resin miniatures, a good friend recommended another company that sold resin figures for the modern era- Gripping Beast. I hadn’t associated this company with modern figures so was pleasantly surprised to find these US Marines. There are three different packs each with their own ‘charm’ and although a little quirky, they have bags of character.





This is a selection of figures from all 3 packs . Some have choc chip pattern, some 3 colour desert BDU, and one has MARPAT done using a sponge technique but I’m not too confident about how it looks. 


Just as a diversion from the Modern theme, I picked up three other figures from Gripping Beast that took my fancy- General Custer, a pirate and a western gunslinger. Bought purely for fun and painting experience. 


Very nice figures, a great pleasure to paint-highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gripping Beast resin miniatures

 Having discovered my new found love for resin miniatures, a good friend recommended another company that sold resin figures for the modern ...